The Impact of Employer Brand in Times of Change: Insights & Tips from a Panel of ExpertsFill out the form
Employer Brand Webinar
How Employer Brand Leaders are Navigating COVID-19 & The Impact in Times of Change
As a result of COVID-19, these are unprecedented times and recruitment marketing and employer branding teams everywhere are having to adapt quickly in this time of uncertainty. One major way this is happening is through communication to candidates. Whether your organization is currently hiring or not, there are many factors to consider with your current employer brand communications and messaging strategy. Learn how leaders in the space are adjusting their employer brand and messaging quickly during times of change.
- What to consider when it comes to employer brand in times of change
- Best practices for recruitment content to engage with candidates during a crisis
- Tips for employer brand messaging and delivery methods
This live panel webinar will be an active discussion on how your peers and industry experts are dealing with this challenge.
Watch this webinar to hear from a panel of industry experts, including:
- Rian Finnegan, Sr. Manager of Employment Brand & Recruitment Marketing at Instacart
- Tony Prudente, Sr. Specialist of Talent Marketing & Engagement at Brother USA
- JD Cummings, VP of Recruiting at Raising Cane's
- Heidi Denger, Sr. Channel Partnership Manager at Glassdoor
- Jillian Einck, Director of Employer Brand at Recruitics
Our heartfelt thanks go to all of our panelists and participants for joining and supporting the recruitment marketing community during these difficult times with their insights on this webinar.