Maintaining a Human Touch in a Virtual Recruiting World: How to Use Video in RecruitmentFill out the form
How to Use Video in Recruitment: Maintaining a Human Touch in a Virtual Recruiting World
As a result of COVID-19, these are unprecedented times and recruitment marketing and employer branding teams everywhere are having to adapt quickly in this time of uncertainty. One major way this is happening is through the virtualization of recruitment. We are living in (and recruiting in!) a more virtual world than ever before, and maintaining that human touch is critical. Using video in recruitment strategies is one great way to humanize the brand and keep people engaged, both internally and externally. Learn how leaders in the space are using video in their recruitment marketing strategies.
- What to consider when it comes to humanizing the employer brand and engaging candidates with video
- Best practices for using video in recruitment and maintaining a human touch
- Tips for creating and promoting recruitment videos
This panel webinar is an active discussion on how your peers and industry experts are dealing with this challenge.
Watch this webinar to hear from a panel of industry experts, including:
- Liz Gelb-O'Connor, VP Global Head Employer Brand & Marketing at ADP
- John Graham, Sr. Manager Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing at Amgen
- Alykhan Rehmatullah, Co-Founder and CEO at Altru
- Jillian Einck, Director of Employer Brand at Recruitics
Our heartfelt thanks go to all of our panelists and participants for joining and supporting the recruitment marketing community during these difficult times with their insights on this webinar.