Virtual Recruiting: Helpful Tips from TA LeadersFill out the form
How TA Leaders are Navigating COVID-19 & the Impact to Recruitment Marketing
As a result of COVID-19, these are unprecedented times and recruitment/TA teams everywhere are having to adapt quickly in this time of crisis. One major way this is happening is through virtualization/digital transformation due to social distancing and stay-home orders. Virtual interviews, virtual hiring events and more are now a required piece of the recruitment process for companies that are hiring during this difficult time. Learn how TA leaders in the space are adjusting their TA processes quickly to be more virtual.
- Moving to virtual hiring events during this crisis
- Best practices for running virtual interviews and virtual hiring events
- Tips for promoting virtual hiring events
- Best practices for content that people are using to engage with job seekers during this crisis
- How to keep the human connection even as we all move to virtual
Recruitics & Brazen have the insights and expertise to help your entire talent acquisition team attract and hire top talent. this panel webinar with healthcare TA leaders is an active discussion on how your peers and industry experts are dealing with this challenge, particularly as it relates to "going virtual" in recruitment marketing and employer branding.
Watch (or listen to) this webinar to hear from a panel of industry experts, including:
- Jen Tracy, VP of Recruiting Solutions at Spectrum
- Peter Brooks, VP of Talent Acquisition at Northrop Grumman
- Jane Ormerod, VP of Talent Acquisition at SAIC
- Tim Meehan, VP & Global Head of Emerging Technologies at Pontoon Solutions
- Joe Matar, VP of Marketing at Brazen
- Jenny Skundrich, SVP of Client Strategy at Recruitics
Our heartfelt thanks go to all of our panelists and participants for joining and supporting the recruitment marketing community during these difficult times with their insights on this webinar.